1. Which part of the atmosphere screens out the harmful radiation from the sun?
2. Which 174 English Act of parliament was designed to protect the Environment?
3. What gas emitted by power stations causes acid rain?
4. What is the term used for something that will break down naturally?
5. What cancer causing chemical is found in unleaded petrol?
6. What is the term used to describe renewable ecologically safe sources of energy?
7. What is the name of the device fitted to car exhausts to reduce pollution?
8. What is the term used for pest control by natural predators?
9. What nitrogen containing chemical in artificial fertilisers can cause pollution?
10. What is the term for the complete disappearance of a species?
11. What is the other name for the Northern Lights?
12. When you cross the Date Line from Westerly direction do you gain or lose day?
13. What are the Grassland of Northern America Called?
14. Which is the world?s largest Ocean?
15. What is the Earth?s Outer Layer called?
16. Corals grow in Warm Tropical Waters. What are corals made from?
17. The Earth is surrounded by a blanket of air. What is it called?
18. Bamboo Forests grown in the South Western Mountains of China, but Bamboo is not a Tree. What is it?
19. What is the only Grass that can actually grown in water?
20. How long does it take for the Earth to Revolve once on its Axis?